Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Quotes: Amazing Land on Our Earth!

Mangrove Forest in Wetland 
Is the 'Wetland', a land that is wet or is it wet and soft ground? Thousands of questions appeared in my mind. Today, I finally discovered it by myself. It is an amazing portion of  the land on the earth covered by the mangrove forest.
 
When I reached the Kota Kinabalu Wetlands, this place inspired me a lot concerning the environment around us. The environment is a wonderful gift from our God. Mangrove trees play a vital role in the natural environment and also for human beings. It can act as a protective shield during the monsoon season.


I am picking the garbage trapped in the mangrove forest


Today, I had found out the mangrove trees can also act as a filter. During high tides, the water flows to the mangrove forest with the garbage in the water. After the high tide, all the garbage will be trapped in the mangrove forest.


 I have tried my best to pick up the garbage left in the mangrove forest but the job was never ending and I knew then we still have a long way to go to protect our environment. 







The small deeds done by everyone will have a large impact on our environment! Please love our environment!      

No comments: