Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Short Reflection: What Have We Done? (Day 1)



Wow! The first day of the ELC was absolutely brilliant! Everything ran smoothly. The aerobics activity really increased my stamina and it made me energetic too. I really hope that I can have aerobics session once a week with my classmates. My team was the organiser of the Ice-breaking and Treasure Hunt activities. Luckily, both of the activities ran smoothly and my classmates enjoyed them so much. The ice breaking enabled them to know more about each other. During the Ice-breaking and Treasure Hunt, we trained them to listen to their respective instructor and to appreciate the beauty of English Language. However, we faced some problems when counting the marks for Treasure Hunt. I think we should set up a list of strict rules and a specific time for each station next timewhen we conduct. Besides, we should find some more creative and educational games so that all of us can gain more benefits.

No comments: